Seafood pasta with cream sauce is no longer a strange dish for those who love Italian food. Noodles have the greasy taste of milk cream, combined with delicious fresh seafood that makes many people fall in love. Known as an Italian restaurant famous for its pasta dishes, Pasta Fresca will introduce to you the two simplest and most delicious ways to make seafood pasta with cream sauce. Let's get into the kitchen with Pasta Fresca!
Shrimp Spaghetti with Cream Sauce
Ingredients for Spaghetti with Cream Sauce
|Whipping cream||80 ml|
|Cheese powder (parmesan)||1 tablespoon|
|Unsalted butter||10 gr|
|Fresh shrimp||150 gr|
|Non-sugar fresh milk||40 ml|
|Cheese (cheddar)||1 tablespoon|
How to make Spaghetti with Cream Sauce
Step 1: Prepare ingredients
- Peel the fresh shrimp, remove the thread on the back and marinate with pepper and salt for about 5 minutes to infuse the spices.
- Cheddar cheese fine fibers.
- Peel the garlic and mince it.
Step 2: Boil spaghetti
- Bring a pot of water to a boil and add a little salt to the pot, then put the pasta in and boil for 8-10 minutes.
- Use chopsticks or a noodle picker, if you see the noodles hanging down into two parallel lines, the noodles are cooked and can be taken out.
- After taking out the noodles, rinse the noodles with cold water or put them in a bowl of ice water to cool them down, note a little cooking oil or olive oil so that the noodles don't stick together.
Step 3: Make spaghetti with cream cheese sauce
- Put the pan on the stove and melt the butter, then add the minced garlic and sauté until fragrant.
- Next, add the fresh shrimp and stir-fry until the shrimp is firm and red.
- When shrimp has just hunted, add fresh milk and whipping cream. Wait until the cream sauce is boiling, then add the parmesan cheese powder and cheddar cheese to melt the cheese.
- Add a little salt and pepper to the mixture to taste.
- Next, add the boiled noodles and stir well with the sauce mixture and then turn off the heat.
Step 4: Enjoy the finished product
The iridescent golden noodles are evenly soaked in the greasy cream cheese sauce, combined with the rich taste of shrimp meat that blends together to form an irresistible dish.
Shrimp Spaghetti with Walnut Cream Sauce
Ingredients for Spaghetti with Walnut Cream Sauce
|Black tiger shrimp||400 gr|
|Fettuccine Spaghetti (Filled)||100 gr|
|Fresh milk||70 ml|
|Fresh milk cream||50 ml|
|All-purpose flour||10 gr|
|Unsalted butter||10 gr|
|Minced garlic||5 gr|
|Walnut Flour||1 tablespoon|
|Olive oil||2 tablespoons|
|Seasoning (salt/pepper)||1 liter|
How to make Shrimp Pasta with Walnut Cream Sauce
Step 1: Preliminary shrimp processing
- Peeled tiger shrimp, remove the head and legs, then clean and remove the back of the shrimp.
- Marinate shrimp with 1 teaspoon of pepper, 1/2 teaspoon of salt for 15 minutes to allow shrimp to absorb spices.
Step 2: Prepare other ingredients
Put the pot on the stove to boil 2 liters of water, when the water boils, add 1 teaspoon of salt and boil with 100g of spaghetti for 5 minutes. Then take out the noodles, mix the noodles with 1 tablespoon of olive oil so that the noodles do not stick together.
Step 3: Make cream sauce
- Put the pan on the stove with 10g of peanuts, when the butter is melted, put in the pan 10g of flour and 1 tablespoon of walnut powder, then stir well.
- Continue to add 70ml of unsweetened fresh milk, 1 teaspoon of salt, stir the mixture and cook over medium heat for about 15 minutes until the sauce thickens.
Step 4: Stir-fry ingredients
- Put 1 tablespoon of olive oil in the pan, when the oil is hot, add the minced garlic and saute, then add the pre-prepared shrimp and sauté for 3 minutes until the shrimp is cooked again.
- Then add the cream sauce mixture, stir-fry by hand for about 2 more minutes, then turn off the heat, sprinkle basil on top.
Step 5: Enjoy the finished product
Arrange the noodles on a plate with the cream sauce and shrimp mixture. Shrimp pasta with walnut cream sauce promises to bring an attractive, Western-style meal for the whole family with chewy noodles, firm shrimp, sweet meat mixed with greasy, delicious walnut cream sauce.
How to cook delicious and not mushy spaghetti
- The noodles should be put into the pot as soon as the water boils, not too early because the noodles will stick together.
- After 30 seconds the noodles will be soft, at this time should not stir much and forcefully because it will easily break the noodles. You should only stir gently in a circular motion so that the noodles are cooked evenly and more evenly.
- Boil noodles for 5-10 minutes depending on the size of noodles. After boiling, mix the noodles with a little cooking oil or olive oil so that the noodles do not stick together.
The benefits of eating seafood pasta with cream sauce
Replace meal of the day
Noodles are a food that can help you feel full for a long time, so seafood pasta with cream sauce is no exception. With the main ingredients being noodles and shrimp, seafood pasta with cream sauce can completely replace lunch or dinner, filling your stomach and providing an abundant source of nutrition and energy.
Omega 3 supplements for the body
Children who are supplemented with omega 3 will have good memory, and their brains will also have the ability to significantly develop. In addition, for adults, omega 3 is equally important because it helps fight depression and fatigue. Moreover, omega 3 also supports anti-aging, helping the skin to be full of vitality. Therefore, when you eat seafood pasta with cream sauce, you not only have good health, but your skin can also be healthy.
Seafood pasta with cream sauce helps supplement calcium thanks to shrimp ingredients
Calcium is known as a very important substance in promoting the formation of a healthy bone and joint system. If the body lacks calcium, it will lead to phenomena such as osteoporosis, arthritis. Even more serious can lead to an increased risk of heart disease. The shrimp in seafood pasta is a food that contains a lot of calcium in the nutritional composition.
So with just 2 simple ways, you have completed a delicious seafood pasta dish no less than the restaurant. If you want to enjoy this delicious seafood pasta with fresh cream sauce at the restaurant, then Pasta Frecsa – the restaurant that Italian cuisine Definitely a great suggestion for you. Contact with Pasta Fresca Book a table today!
- Branch 1: 28 Thao Dien, Thao Dien Ward, District 2, City. Ho Chi Minh City
- Branch 2: 8-10 Ta Hien, Thanh My Loi Ward, Thu Duc, City. Ho Chi Minh City