Another Valentine's Day season on February 14 is coming. Do you have any plans for your love that day? If not, why don't you try inviting that person home and making your own dishes for Valentine's Day dinner at home! In a cozy, private space, there are only "guys" and "hers" with delicious and attractive dishes. You will definitely score great points in that person's eyes. Let PASTA FRESCA SAIGON suggest you how to make your own dishes for a romantic Valentine's Day dinner at home right in this article!
Meaning of Valentine's Day February 14
Valentine's Day February 14 is also known as Valentine's Day. This is an opportunity for boys and girls to confess their feelings to the person they like. Lovers often choose this day to honor their love. To say a truth "love is immortal".
Roses and chocolate are two indispensable gifts on Valentine's Day. Because red roses are considered sacred flowers for Venus. This is a beauty goddess. And the red color of the rose symbolizes intense love. Red roses represent the love of the couple built from the red blood taken from the heart. The thorns of the rose are like the difficulties and tribulations that the lovers will encounter along the way. Those who have the courage to overcome will achieve passionate, burning and eternal love.
Top 3 Dishes For Romantic Valentine's Day Dinner At Home
Minced beef spaghetti with tomato sauce – A simple dish to make Valentine's dinner more romantic at home
Minced beef spaghetti with tomato sauce is one of the simplest and easiest dishes to make for a romantic Valentine's dinner at home. More importantly, they are extremely light-hearted and are not picky eaters.
- Carrot, celery, onion, tomato, ketchup, garlic, olive oil, white wine, salt, pepper, sugar...
- Beef you wash and cut into small pieces. Peel the onion and wash it then diced. Wash and cut celery into short pieces. Peel carrots, wash and cut into thin slices. Peeled garlic, smashed, washed and sliced tomato.
- Put the onions, celery, tomatoes, carrots, meat, sliced tomatoes and canned tomatoes in a blender and bring to a bowl. Note, must grind each type separately and wash the machine after each grinding.
- Put the pan on the stove with 1-2 tablespoons of olive oil. When the oil is hot, add the crushed garlic and fry until fragrant. Next, you add the chopped carrots, celery, and onions. Then stir in the beef. Add some white wine and tomato puree and stir well. Don't forget to season to taste.
- Put a pot of water on the stove and add some salt. When the water boils, put the noodles in. Then take it out and put it in a bowl of cold water.
- Finally put some butter in the pan and beat. Then you add minced beef sauce and noodles. Stir well, put on a plate, add some vegetables to complete.
Make your own romantic dinner at home with steak and salad
Steak with salad is the perfect choice for a romantic Valentine's Day dinner at home. Instead of selling out, you can make this delicious dish yourself with the following recipe:
- 250g beef tenderloin.
- 3 chicken eggs, 2 tomatoes, 2 lettuce plants, onion, 1 red onion, 1 dried garlic, 4-6 breads, seasonings (pepper, sugar, fish sauce, oil) ...)
- Rinse the beef and put it in the freezer for 15 minutes to harden. Then cut the meat into pieces with a thickness of 1-1.5 cm. Use a specialized aluminum hammer to soften the meat with moderate force so that the meat is not crushed.
- Sprinkle a little salt, pepper, minced garlic, spread 1 tablespoon cooking oil and 1 tablespoon oyster sauce on the meat. Mix well and leave for 1-2 hours for the meat to infuse the flavors.
- While waiting for the meat to soak, peel the red onion, onion and thinly slice. Note to soak the onion in the ice for 15 minutes before slicing to keep the onion crisp. Lettuce pick the root, wash, drain and cut into small pieces. Wash tomatoes and cut into bite-sized pieces. Place ingredients in large bowl. Mix with sauce Mayonnaise and a little apple cider vinegar and mix well.
- Put the pan on the stove with a little oil. When the oil is hot, add the beef to the pan. Depending on your preference, you can fry the pan until it is fully cooked or rare and then put it on a plate to enjoy.
Dessert with cool chocolate jelly
The jelly is both delicious and crispy, cool and sweet. It would be perfect to make dessert at a romantic Valentine's date dinner at home. You can refer to the recipe for making jelly as follows:
- 40g cocoa powder.
- 1 package of jelly powder.
- 300g sugar.
- 30ml chocolate.
- 1 rectangular box, deep stainless steel pot, large spoon or spoon.
- Mix together sugar, jelly powder and cocoa powder. Use a large spoon to rub the bottom of the cocoa powder to be smooth and even.
- Bring 2 liters of water to a boil in a pot. When the water is boiling, pour the mixture in. Remember to stir gently until the water boils and the mixture is completely dissolved, without lumps.
- Add 2 tablespoons of chocolate to the pot and stir until the mixture is smooth. Then you put the mixture in a glass container. Wait for it to cool, then put it in the freezer for 3 hours and you can use it. You can cut the jelly into bite-sized squares.
Above are suggestions to help you make your own dishes for a romantic and warm Valentine's Day dinner at home. Letting that person enjoy the dishes made by your own hands will implicitly confirm their important position in your heart. It brings you closer together. In addition, if you want to find a restaurant with a cozy and romantic atmosphere like at home. Besides, there are delicious and attractive dishes with Asian and European styles. Then definitely not to be missed PASTA FRESCA SAIGON, you!